-----Matja&#382; M <matja...@gmail.com> skrev: -----
Till: Doug Hughes <d...@will.to>
Från: Matja&#382; M <matja...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2017-09-05 19:21
Kopia: omnios-discuss <omnios-discuss@lists.omniti.com>, Johan Kragsterman
<johan.kragster...@capvert.se>
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] email notifications from SMF and FMA

The easiest way to send an email from CLI or crontab I found is Heirloom mailx.
You can find it here:
http://heirloom.sourceforge.net/mailx.html

You will need to make/make install yourself.

And then you can use info on how to set it up from here:
https://www.systutorials.com/1411/sending-email-from-mailx-command-in-linux-using-gmails-smtp/

BR, Matjaz