I am seeing the same TOC clock bug described in #8680 ("Time of Day clock error"), in my case on an older non-Ryzen AMD motherboard. although NTP seems to fix the clock, it's annoying that some files early in boot may get incorrect dates.

This is on r151022ce although OmniOSCE github repository contains the fixed version of usr/src/uts/i86pc/io/todpc_subr.c, so I assume this will exist in bloody releases.

Can I expect this will show up in r151022ce (LTS) or r151024 automatically after some soak time though, or can I request this? It's not clear if the Gitter lobby or IRC is preferred for requests like this ...

Hugh.