Dear Open MPI Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently working on a project
that involves linking a third-party library to the `opal/btl/tcp`
component in Open MPI. I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how
to configure this properly.

Specifically, I would like to know how I can configure the build
process so that `mca_btl_tcp.so` can find the symbols from this
third-party library. Additionally, I want to be able to use functions
from this third-party library in C files under `opal/btl/tcp`.

Any information or guidance you can provide on the steps and
configuration settings required to achieve this would be highly
appreciated. I'm looking forward to your expert advice.

Best regards,

wuzhuodong