Hello,

My patches [1] are failing due to unresolved dependency:

14:47:28 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check (check-license) on
project dblib-features: Execution check-license of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check failed: Plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be
resolved:
com.github.sevntu.checkstyle:sevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin:jar:1.21.0,
com.github.sevntu.checkstyle:sevntu-checks:jar:1.21.0: Failure to find
com.github.sevntu.checkstyle:sevntu-checkstyle-maven-plugin:jar:1.21.0 in
https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/releases/ was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
releases has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

It seems that indeed, this is not present in ONAP’s Nexus public repo. Indeed,
this is coming from ODL, and it’s hosted in ODL’s public repo [2]. Can we make
this available in ONAP’s third-party repo, and/or proxy ODL’s public's one?

Thanks,
Alexis

[1]: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/q/topic:features-parent\
<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/q/topic:features-parent%5C>