From: denghui (L) [mailto:denghu...@huawei.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:52 PM
To: Alla Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>; Pasi Vaananen
<pvaan...@redhat.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Architecture Progress

Hi all

I guess that people are confusing about the interface of VNF  with ONAP
architecture,
Interface between VNF and ONAP is quite simple : Heat(ECOMP) or TOSCA(OPEN-O),
it has nothing with architecture discussion.

I agree with Chris's suggestion here, either you need to understand the
implementation or join architecture call.

Best regards,

DENG Hui