1. Documentation - API descriptions and Dev Guides have to be provided, either
formal or informal, as long as they are helpful for developers. We are now
expecting documentation from projects listed below:

- DMaaP (Message from @Varun Gudisena: documents to be provided by August 3rd)

- DCAE

- CLAMP

- A&AI

If you have already provided them, please kindly let me know the link. If not,
please provide a time point for the provision of those formal or informal
documents.

2. @Lusheng: I will send our configuration json file to you asap. As agreed,
please help to give the corresponding configurations inside DCAE back to us so
that we could start to work on parsing the them in Holmes.

3. @Lusheng: As for the communication between DCAE components and other ONAP
components outside DCAE, I still suggestion that DCAE to be integated with MSB.
No matter whose responsiblity(DCAE or OOM) it is, we'd better figure out a way
for this.

4. @Lusheng: To my understanding, all A&AI APIs which are intended for external
use are RESTful. So I'm still sort of confused of what you said at the virtual
meeting that "A&AI will distribute the topology information to a certain
topic". I think we still need to call the RESTful APIs of A&AI to get the
resource information needed for alarm correlation. Actually you have provided a
way to configure the address of A&AI by hard coding them into the
configuration, but it is based on the prerequisite that we are aware of the url
of A&AI in advance, which I think is impossible for us during the onboarding
phase.

5. @Ron @Martial: If we are going to support dynamic design and deployment of
rules during the run time, what do you expect from Holmes? Do you have any
requirements on Holmes? If there's any, please send them to me. I'll add them
to our plan if time permits.