Hi Josef and all,
I tried to test vFW’s closed loop event on ONAP-relase-1.0.0 with DCAE 1.1. In
my environment, it is okay to get VES collections from vFW using the restful
API
http://{collector_ip}:3904/events/unauthenticated.SEC_MEASUREMENT_OUTPUT/group3/sub1?timeout=30000.
 For TCA parts, I always get the empty result using the restful API
http://{collector_ip}:3904/events/unauthenticated.TCA_EVENT_OUTPUT/group3/sub1?timeout=30000.
 I have checked the logs of my DCAE controller and got the following error
message in the log “controller-platform-server-controller.err”.

HTTP REQUEST header: Environment: null
HTTP REQUEST header: Authorization: Basic dGVzdHJlc3Q6M2MwbXBVI2gwMUBOMWMz
HTTP REQUEST header: ClientAuth: cHl0aG9uOnRlc3Q=
HTTP REQUEST header: Content-type: application/json
HTTP REQUEST header: X-ECOMP-RequestID: ee4442e2-8211-442c-9b9f-5b56e0a50ae7
HTTP REQUEST url: POST http://policy.api.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8480/getConfig
HTTP REQUEST boby: {"policyName":"configuration.dcae.microservice.tca.xml"}
Mon Aug 07 03:39:23 GMT 2017
org.openecomp.ncomp.sirius.manager.Jetty8ClientException: HTTP Request Failed:
Found
        at
org.openecomp.ncomp.sirius.manager.JavaHttpClient.httpBinaryTransaction(JavaHttpClient.java:177)
        at
org.openecomp.ncomp.sirius.manager.AbstractClient.httpStringTransaction(AbstractClient.java:219)
        at
org.openecomp.ncomp.sirius.manager.AbstractClient.httpJsonTransaction(AbstractClient.java:205)
        at
org.openecomp.ncomp.sirius.manager.AbstractClient.httpJsonTransaction(AbstractClient.java:196)
        at
org.openecomp.dcae.controller.platform.servers.controller.DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider.updateObjectUsingPolicy(DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider.java:1001)
        at
org.openecomp.dcae.controller.platform.servers.controller.DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider.access$3(DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider.java:974)
        at
org.openecomp.dcae.controller.platform.servers.controller.DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider$2.run(DcaeDcaePlatformControllerProvider.java:185)

I also tested API of policy framework. I think that the correct API URI should
be
"http://policy.api.simpledemo.openecomp.org<http://policy.api.simpledemo.openecomp.org>:8480/PyPDPServer/getConfig”
 for my environment.

Here is my questions:
(1) Is it okay for my environment (i.e.,  ONAP-relase-1.0.0 with DCAE 1.1) to
test closed loop event?
(2) Is there any further configuration I need?

Looking forward your reply and thanks in advance.

Alan JW Chang

Name: Alan JW Chang
Job title: Staff Engineer
Company: NTDTG Group, TrendMicro