From: li.z...@zte.com.cn [mailto:li.z...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 4:42 AM
To: Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed Network); huang.zhuo...@zte.com.cn; jf2...@att.com
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: About add third-party SDNC infomation to A&AI schema.

Hi Yang,

I heard from Jimmy that SDNC team have finished to add the model of SDNC schema
to A&AI. So, could you please share the data model of SDNC? I hope to analysis
whether the third-party sdnc info could be added as a node of ONAP SDNC model.

As we have discussed before, the third-party SDNC registered to ESR shows
bellow:

{

       "name":"sdn",

       "type":"PE",

       "location":"edge",

       "url":"http://10.74.151.13:8181";,

       "version":"v1.0",

       "vendor":"ZTE",

       "userName":"admin",

       "password":"admin",

       "protocol":"netconf",

       "productName":"",

       "description":""

 }

But could you please clarify which properties could be add as the index
properties and which properties would be the key you would query for?

Thanks,

LiZi