Excellent!
And saves an edit to the diagram :)

From: Kang Xi [mailto:kang...@huawei.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 5:45 PM
To: Yoav Kluger <yoav.klu...@amdocs.com>; onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: RE: vCPE closed loop testing session

Yoav,

During the test session Brian said that appc now has this feature to query AAI
to get vserver ID from vnf ID. So we will let appc do it.
Kang
From:Yoav Kluger
To:Kang Xi,onap-discuss,
Date:2017-10-09 17:28:09

Turns out I was not the last one editing this diagram, so I don't have the
up-to-date source.
Whoever has it - please either make the change or send me the link to the
source of the diagram so I can make the change.

Thanks,
Yoav Kluger
Amdocs Technology
+1(201)912-7294