PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Eastern Standard Time
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:16010101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:16010101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
ORGANIZER;CN=Michael O'Brien:MAILTO:frank.obr...@amdocs.com
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=onap-discu
 s...@lists.onap.org:MAILTO:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
DESCRIPTION;LANGUAGE=en-US:Moving from 1400EDT to 1200EDT – every day 5 d
 ays until Kubecon and for 5 more days until ONAP F2F to help out the timez
 ones past GMT – and for key members who would like to join starting Mond
 ay.\n\nTeam\,\n    This meeting is focused on OOM and HEAT deployments –
  for R1 – we will run them for 2 weeks – 4 days a week – welcome eve
 ryone at onap\n\nhttps://zoom.us/j/7939937123\n\n\n     I will bring sever
 al public instances of OOM ONAP available via public key\, for heat we wil
 l be using OPEN-LAB.\n\n    There are several very good initiatives to get
  a reproducible run of the vFirewall going – I have seen good progress a
 ll the way to just before the final VNF-preload/VF-Module create (when the
  3 VMs would come up) – step 5 of 6.  Some of these sessions are prep fo
 r the 4 Dec KubeCon conference and others for the 11 Dec ONAP F2F\n    I p
 articipate in 3 separate parallel sessions – Our hope is to get everyone
  together with the shared focus of testing and documenting the vFirewall f
 or both R1 deployments.\n    Several key ONAP developers like Marco\, Bria
 n\,  Gaurav/Ramesh/Ramki/Arun’s VIO team and Helen’s AAI team have pro
 vided essential config information  - this week that we would like to vali
 date.\n\n    Our pending questions are the vFW heat changes\, the new heat
 bridge visibility\, the mount points.\n\n    We really liked and appreciat
 ed the model setup by Helen in her 3 weeks of integration daily testing to
  stabilize the branch to where it is today – I would like to replicate t
 hat in the final step of revalidating\, documenting\, recording the proces
 s – while at the same time helping KubeCon and ourselves for the upcomin
 g F2F where several of us will be using the vFirewall in our presentations
 .\n\n    This meeting is a free form testing/raising-jira/collaboration me
 eting at 2 every day that brings together anyone interested in getting the
  vFirewall demo going in the lead up testing the R1 branch using the vFire
 wall focused on OOM and HEAT as a reference.\n\n     Everyone is welcome t
 o join\, drop in at any time\, drop off at any time (it may run 60-120 min
 )  – bring your own environment if possible – we will pass the screen
 share among anyone who has procedures/ideas/fixes to add – so the entire
  community can get up to speed on our basic sanity vFirewall case.\n     W
 e will try to make it like a hands-on lab\n     All/any up to date informa
 tion/workarounds are excellent – bring them – we will put all pending-
 validation details as comments on the page – and move them to the body a
 s they are validated – feel free to add anything to the page.\n\n     Th
 ere is a page below that we will record all verified/validated steps on ru
 nning ONAP up until the 2 conferences – after which it will revert to Re
 adTheDocs.io – and this page will be archived deeper in the wiki to reco
 rd the comment section\nhttps://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Vetted+vFirewall+
 Demo+-+Full+draft+how-to+for+F2F+and+ReadTheDocs\n\n     thank you\n     /
 michael\n\n\n
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;UNTIL=20171209T170000Z;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=MO,TU,WE,TH,FR;WK
 ST=SU
SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=en-US:Daily ONAP MEETING: R1 vFW daily blitz collaboration
 /fixing/testing of R1 branch via OOM and HEAT deployments
DTSTART;TZID=Eastern Standard Time:20171127T120000
DTEND;TZID=Eastern Standard Time:20171127T130000
UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E008000000007060F6B23D64D301000000000000000
 0100000006B9ADD2EED2F114E855C1306F622151F
CLASS:PUBLIC
PRIORITY:5
DTSTAMP:20171123T152159Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE