Hi Team,

We have installed Amsterdam release of ONAP. We were successfully able to
demonstrate vFW heat template based instantiation. We are currently working on
TOSCA based E2E service instantiation. We have a customer vCER CSAR file with
which we were able to create and distribute network and E2E service. We were
able to onboard vnf and ns packages using usecase-UI. While trying to do VIM
registration through ESR GUI, we are facing ExtsysException: PUT cloud region
to AAI failed. When we tried to debug, all request to MSB-IAG is resulting "Bad
Gateway".

[cid:image002.jpg@01D39B70.C64CCA00]

The external port getting exposed to msb-iag is in CLOSE_WAIT state. Please
help in resolving the port issue and to proceed VIM registration.

Regards,
Kiruthiga