Hi Kiruthiga,

Before you register VIM with ESR GUI, you need register the AAI's service to
MSB. Also, you need register Multi-Cloud to MSB. You may check the registration
result with MSB GUI (http://MSB_SERVER_IP/iui/microservices/default.html). If
they are not registered, please register with the following command.

curl -X POST \

-H "Content-Type: application/json" \

-d '{"serviceName": "aai-cloudInfrastructure", "version": "v11", "url":
"/aai/v11/cloud-infrastructure","protocol": "REST", "enable_ssl":"true",
"visualRange":"1", "nodes": [ {"ip": "ESR_SERVER_IP","port": "8443"}]}' \

http://MSB_SERVER_IP:10081/api/microservices/v1/services

curl -X POST -H “Content-Type: application/json” -d ‘{“serviceName”:
“multicloud”, “version”: “v0”, “url”: “/api/multicloud/v0”,”protocol”: “REST”,
“nodes”: [ {“ip”: “’$MultiCloud_IP’”,”port”: “9001”}]}’
“http://$MSB_SERVER_IP:10081/api/microservices/v1/services“

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件