David,

You could try to re-deploy the vFWCL instances. You shouldn’t have to edit
hearbridge; when it say it was incorrect, what do you mean by that? note, if
heatbridge failed, that will not work. It must pass as its added stack
information in AAI, so policy can correlate a vnf-id to a stack name, and other
OpenStack resources, through the service instance.

Policy/DCAE experts might chime in to provide more insight on what’s happening.

Alexis