From: Alexis de Talhouët [mailto:adetalhoue...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:10 AM
To: Elie Dit Cosaque, David (Nokia - US/Irving)
<david.elie_dit_cosa...@nokia.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [DCAE][AAI][APPC][DMAAP] Help with
UEB-source-APPC-LCM-WRITE missing topic and heatbridge debugging

David,

You could try to re-deploy the vFWCL instances. You shouldn’t have to edit
hearbridge; when it say it was incorrect, what do you mean by that? note, if
heatbridge failed, that will not work. It must pass as its added stack
information in AAI, so policy can correlate a vnf-id to a stack name, and other
OpenStack resources, through the service instance.

Policy/DCAE experts might chime in to provide more insight on what’s happening.

Alexis

On Feb 8, 2018, at 7:39 PM, Elie Dit Cosaque, David (Nokia - US/Irving)
<david.elie_dit_cosa...@nokia.com<mailto:david.elie_dit_cosa...@nokia.com>>
wrote:

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the pointers. I was able to further a little bit my investigation by
looking at the drools logs.
I see the following error in drools:

------------------
[2018-02-07 20:56:15,407|INFO|AAIManager|Session
org.onap.policy-engine.drools.amsterdam:policy-amsterdam-rules:0.8.0:closedloop-amsterdam]

https://aai.api.simpledemo.openecomp.org:8443/aai/v11/network/generic-vnfs/generic-vnf?vnf-name=zdfw1fwl01fwl01
[2018-02-07 20:56:15,407|INFO|AAIManager|Session
org.onap.policy-engine.drools.amsterdam:policy-amsterdam-rules:0.8.0:closedloop-amsterdam]
 404
[2018-02-07 20:56:15,407|INFO|AAIManager|Session
org.onap.policy-engine.drools.amsterdam:policy-amsterdam-rules:0.8.0:closedloop-amsterdam]
 {"requestError":{"serviceException":{"messageId":"SVC3001","text":"Resource
not found for %1 using id %2 (msg=%3)
(ec=%4)","variables":["GET","network/generic-vnfs/generic-vnf","Node Not
Found:No Node of type generic-vnf found at:
network/generic-vnfs/generic-vnf","ERR.5.4.6114"]}}}
-------------

Drools is trying to find a VNF name but is using the vserver name to do so (as
received from VES).
At the same time I saw an error in CDAP complaining about not finding
Enrichment entries for my vserver, which pointed to a heatbridge issue
(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/VES+event+enrichment+for+DCAE+mS). I checked
the heatbridge configuration and it was incorrect. A query with even the
correct  VNF name was failing. I fixed the “heatbridge” vserver entries in AAI
but still no luck. There was not new update in the Enrichment log on CDAP.
I then redeployed CDAP to try to go back to a state where the enrichment query
is performed again. Now I cannot see this log anymore and not
heatbridge/enrichment query is coming to AAI.

Hence my question: when is the entry responsible for the  enrichment query
created in CDAP? How can I re-create it?
Thanks,
David.