From: "fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn" <fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn>
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 9:33 PM
To: "fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn" <fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn>
Cc: "JI, LUSHENG (LUSHENG)" <l...@research.att.com>,
"roger.maitl...@amdocs.com" <roger.maitl...@amdocs.com>,
"onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"tang.pe...@zte.com.cn" <tang.pe...@zte.com.cn>
Subject: 答复: Re: [onap-discuss] [dcae][dcaegen2][holmes] A Question on
AutoScaling of DCAE Microservices

Lusheng,

One more question on this: will the existing microservice instances be notified
by DCAE once a new instance is spun up or a redundant instance is destroyed?
Say, there's already an instance of Holmes (e.g. Holmes A) and then a new
instance (Holmes B) of Holmes is instantiated. Will DCAE tell Holmes A that
there's another instance of Holmes named "Holmes B" spun up just now?

Guangrong

原始邮件