Joe, Tina,
Issue was lack of IP's - fixing (also I will increase the ram of the cloudify
manager vm) - will document.

HEAT side of an OOM deployment
ubuntu@dcae-dcae-bootstrap:~$ sudo docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE
                COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS
 PORTS               NAMES
9de08c3eb9f6
nexus3.onap.org:10001/onap/org.onap.dcaegen2.deployments.bootstrap:v1.1.1
"/bin/sh -c 'exec ..."   10 hours ago        Up 10 hours
     boot
ubuntu@dcae-dcae-bootstrap:~$ sudo docker logs -f boot
2018-02-09 05:15:29 LOG <manager> [manager_resources_316df.create] WARNING:
Ignoring validation errors.
Validation Error: The provided host does not have enough memory to run Cloudify
Manager (Current: 3790MB, Required: 3792MB).
Validation Error: The Manager's Resources Package
http://169.254.169.254/nosuchthing/cloudify-manager-resources_3.4.0-ga-b400.tar.gz
 is not accessible (HTTP Error: 404)
2018-02-09T05:34:24 CFY <cdap7> [fixedip_cdap00_e1701] Configuring node
2018-02-09T05:34:24 CFY <cdap7> [fixedip_cdap05_2d55b.create] Task failed
'neutron_plugin.port.create' -> No more IP addresses available on network
dadac8e1-2f4b-4ed2-b289-26af8bbe44b0. [status_code=409]
2018-02-09T05:34:24 CFY <cdap7> [fixedip_cdap01_2c67f.create] Task failed
'neutron_plugin.port.create' -> No more IP addresses available on network
dadac8e1-2f4b-4ed2-b289-26af8bbe44b0. [status_code=409]
2018-02-09T05:34:24 CFY <cdap7> 'install' workflow execution failed:
RuntimeError: Workflow failed: Task failed 'neutron_plugin.port.create' -> No
more IP addresses available on network dadac8e1-2f4b-4ed2-b289-26af8bbe44b0.
[status_code=409]
Execution of workflow install for deployment cdap7 failed. [error=Traceback
(most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/pip-build-AednvY/cloudify-plugins-common/cloudify/dispatch.py",
line 472, in _remote_workflow_child_thread
  File "/tmp/pip-build-AednvY/cloudify-plugins-common/cloudify/dispatch.py",
line 504, in _execute_workflow_function