From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Lars-Erik Helander
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 10:37 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] CLAMP meaning?

What is the official interpretation of the CLAMP abbreviation?
In descriptions I have seen both "Control Loop" as well as "Closed Loop" being
mentioned as the meaning for CL in CLAMP.

As I understand the intention of CLAMP is to support both closed loop and open
loop control, the "Control Loop" interpretation seems most appropriate.

Anyone that can clarify?

/Lars
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)