Control Loop Automation Management Platform

On Feb 12, 2018, at 5:49 AM, Thovalai, Sundar
<<>> wrote:

Hi Lars

The ONAP documentation says Closed Loop Automation Management Platform, so I
guess that is the official interpretation of what CLAMP means?<>

[] On Behalf Of Lars-Erik Helander
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 10:37 AM
Subject: [onap-discuss] CLAMP meaning?

What is the official interpretation of the CLAMP abbreviation?
In descriptions I have seen both "Control Loop" as well as "Closed Loop" being
mentioned as the meaning for CL in CLAMP.

As I understand the intention of CLAMP is to support both closed loop and open
loop control, the "Control Loop" interpretation seems most appropriate.

Anyone that can clarify?

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47