From: Alexis de Talhouët [mailto:adetalhoue...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:41 AM
To: Bisht, Suraj (Nokia - US/Irving) <suraj.bi...@nokia.com>
Cc: Avdhut Kholkar <avdhut.khol...@amdocs.com>; onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; Talari Nehemiah Vara, Vara (Nokia - US/Irving)
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [SO][Multicloud] How to get SO deploy VNF using
Multicloud on any type of VIM?

Thanks for the answer, good to know there is a possibility through VFC, but I’d
really want to integrate in SO as I need BPMN support. Or does VFC provides
hooks to trigger BPMN flow in SO?

What you linked is to provision a new cloud in ONAP.

What I’m looking for is how SO can leverage this new type of cloud seamlessly
to deploy VNF in there.
As of now, SO let you instantiate only on OpenStack/Rackspace, based on the
code itself.
I’m looking for what is required to get SO use multivim instead. More
precisely, I’m looking for design document, workflow to understand what the
supposed interaction should be.

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:56 AM, Bisht, Suraj (Nokia - US/Irving)