Suraj,

As far as I know, the SO code is supporting HEAT *only* to create a VNF, hence
does support only VIM supporting HEAT. Using MultiCloud to authenticate to the
VIM is fine, but SO doesn’t offload the creation of the VNF to MultCloud. Hence
for a VIM not supporting HEAT, and not OpenStack based, this doesn’t work.

I’m wondering if there is any design document about having SO completely
relying on MultiCloud instead of relying on its own HEAT support.

Alexis