From: Kang Xi [mailto:kang...@huawei.com]
Sent: 22 February 2018 01:22
To: Arun Arora (c) <aroraa...@vmware.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: vCPE Queries - GenInfra VNF deployment

Arun,

The network and subnet names in the heat is not final. If you instantiate
through ONAP, ONAP will replace those names with what's needed on the fly and
then everything matches. If you do it manually then there will be such
problems. For details please refer this:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/vCPE+Use+Case+Tutorial%3A+Design+and+Deploy+based+on+ONAP+Amsterdam+Release

Regards,
Kang