I'd like to run the sonar and CLM jobs for my project.
To do so, I've first updated the jjb templates for my project and followed the
wiki indications : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Configuring+Jenkins

The jjb template used to generate the job config is as follows:
---
- project:
    name: vnfsdk-ice
    project-name: 'vnfsdk-ice'
    project: 'vnfsdk/ice'
    stream:
      - 'master':
          branch: 'master'
    subproject:
      - ice:
          path: '.'
          pattern: '**'
    mvn-settings: 'vnfsdk-ice-settings'
    build-node: ubuntu1604-basebuild-4c-4g
    jobs:
      - gerrit-maven-clm
      - '{project-name}-{stream}-{subproject}-verify-python'

but when I run the sonar job on the jenkins sandbox, it fails:
https://jenkins.onap.org/sandbox/job/vnfsdk-ice-maven-clm-master/1/console

The first error seems to be due to a missing maven settings file  :

07:48:07 provisioning config files...
07:48:07 copy managed file [global-settings] to
file:/w/workspace/vnfsdk-ice-maven-clm-master@tmp/config3487783067304452229tmp
07:48:07 not able to provide the file [ManagedFile: id=vnfsdk-ice-settings,
targetLocation=, variable=SETTINGS_FILE], can't be resolved by any provider -
maybe it got deleted by an administrator?

I have also tried to run a sonar job, but it failed too.
Does any one knows what's wrong ?

thanks !

MJ

falsifie. Merci.