发件人: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] 代表 jessie jewitt
发送时间: 2018年3月7日 1:57
收件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
主题: [onap-discuss] [modeling] Identifiers in R2 IM descriptors

As I'm unable to attend the early discussions regarding the R2 IM model, I hope
you will please take my feedback into consideration.

The ETSI descriptors (classes) that we map into R2 IM descriptor classes all
have identifiers, i.e. VNFDesc (vnfdId), VDUDesc (vduId), etc.

The ETSI datatypes that we map into R2 descriptor classes DON'T have id's, as
they are originally datatypes, i.e. VirtualCPUDesc, VirtualMemoryDesc,
LogicalNodeDesc, etc.

Descriptors are a type of "resource specification", and as such they ALL should
have id's, particularly if you want to retrieve them via a Resource Catalog NBI.

I would therefore propose one of the following solutions:

1. Have a "ResourceSpecification" abstract base class that contains "id", and
remove identifiers from the descriptor classes, which inherit from that base
class.

2. Add identifiers to all the ETSI datatypes that we mapped to descriptor
classes, such as mentioned above.

Could this please be put on an agenda for discussion.
Thank-you,
Jessie