Hi Dmaap team

I need to subscribe to AAI-EVENT topic in Dmaap and I have been unable to get
authorization to subscribe to it. I have checked the existing documentation
however following the documentation has not helped. I was able to create API
keys and after that could not find documentation on how to get authorization
using it on any topic.

Would be helpful if anyone can specify the steps to be done for getting the
authorization to pub/sub on any topic/AAI-EVENT in dmaap.

Thanks

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>