From: Andrei Kojukhov [mailto:andrei.kojuk...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:59 PM
To: denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc
<onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: Rittwik Jana <rittwik.j...@gmail.com>; Lishitao <lishi...@huawei.com>;
MAYER, ANDREW J <am8...@att.com>
Subject: RE: [modeling] ONAP R2 IM to DM design

Hello Deng Hui, Andy,

As the topics 1 -  6 are more or less covered (or in the process of finalizing)
by the ETSI GS NFV-SOL001 so it would not be a big deal to re-use the TOSCA
constructs from there.

However the topic # 7 is not covered (and not planned to be covered) by SOL001
so to my understanding we really have an issue. I'm aware of existence of TOSCA
based monitoring definitions done by AT&T team and I was requested to
contribute it in ETSI SOL but this contribution may take time.

BR

Andrei