From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Santi Rodríguez
<srodrig...@optaresolutions.com>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:23 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Light installation

Hi all,
sorry if this is not the best forum to make this question but I deeply searched
in the wiki and I didn't find a better option.
Is there a way to install/deploy an ONAP reduced resources or light version?

I'm trying to install the platform in my company local environment but i don't
have the hughe amount of resources required by the full installation, and the
component by component installation is not always well documented or uses
references to not existing/deprecated code.
I saw that Beijing release will have a "light" version but I don't know if it's
available to test.
Thanks,
Santiago

Santiago Rodríguez García | Senior Analyst
T/ + 34 986 410 091 (ext) 227
www.optaresolutions.com
<http://www.optaresolutions.com/>[Optare Solutions]

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>