From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Roger Maitland
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:45
To: Santi Rodríguez <srodrig...@optaresolutions.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Light installation

Hi Santiago,

Yes.  When deploying ONAP via OOM you’ll clone several scripts including
‘setenv.bash<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=oom.git;a=blob;f=kubernetes/oneclick/setenv.bash;h=3f1af4de8a34e3783ceb4b9c9fc5d63f765a1f88;hb=refs/heads/master>’
 which contains the following environment variable:
HELM_APPS=('consul' 'msb' 'mso' 'message-router' 'sdnc' 'vid' 'robot' 'portal'
'policy' 'appc' 'aai' 'sdc' 'dcaegen2' 'log' 'cli' 'multicloud' 'clamp'
'vnfsdk' 'uui' 'aaf' 'vfc' 'esr')

Just edit this list to include the component you consider part of the ‘light
version’ and when you deploy ONAP you’ll get just the subset you’re interested
in.  Keep in mind that there are dependencies between the components (for
example many components require message-router) that need to be satisfied.

Cheers,
Roger
P.S. The OOM team is working towards making this even easier, stay tuned…

From:
<onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>>
 on behalf of Santi Rodríguez
<srodrig...@optaresolutions.com<mailto:srodrig...@optaresolutions.com>>