Hi Roger,

A few questions about the new OOM documentation.

In OOM User Guide "Install Helm Repo"
<http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_user_guide.html#install-the-helm-repo<http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_user_guide.html>>,
 the repo osn is mentioned without being created first, and the rest of the
page uses the repo local.  In the same section, is the command "helm install
local/onap -name development" missing a namespace?  And also should it be
"--name development" instead of "-name development"?

In OOM User Guide "Configure"
<http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_user_guide.html#configure>,
 there is some discussion about the top level onap/values.yaml file followed by
an example of onap-production.yaml.  Why does the top level onap/values.yaml
file (in the git repository) not have the same section on vnfDeployment as the
sample onap-production.yaml?  What is the VNF development environment when
installing ONAP using the default top level onap/values.yaml?  Is the old
oom/kubernetes/config/onap-parameters.yaml obsolete?

Thanks in advance for answering.