Hi Rick, thanks for reaching out, and glad to hear that you're in touch
with Clyde. *Dhananjay Pavgi* is leading the "ONAP University" committee
within the ONAP community. There is certainly room for several course
offerings at the "Expert" level, so please connect with the ONAP U group to
join the discussion.

Cheers, Lisa

*Lisa Caywood*
Director of Ecosystem Development