Taka,

thank you for the response.

Unfortunately the links provided by you do not make much sense for me,
since they do not address the issues I'm facing. More important questions
are still open: is my assumption correct that DOWNLOAD_CONFIG_DG should be
set to DownloadNetconfConfig/DownloadRestconfConfig in case of NETCONF? If
yes why are plugins *com.att.appc.device.interfaces.node.NetconfDeviceNode*
 and *com.att.sdnctl.restconf.RestConfCallNode* missing?

Beka