From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>
On Behalf Of Stephen Terrill
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:34 PM
To: Alla Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>; onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] The summary of Usecase subcommittee
meeting 14/05/2017 - Casablanca use cases/functional requirements endorsement

Hi Alla,

Thanks for the notes.

One clarification in the 5G group of functions - I recall correctly that SDN-R
is to be replaced by SDN-C; and to extend that comment I also asked about the
role of APPC (as that handles the higher layer VNFs) and the response was that
is also a controller created from CCSDK (correct) and the split will be worked
out in the architecture sub-committee.

BR,

Steve