Deepak,
   Hi, yes the rancher install script is agnostic of the undercloud (aws,
azure, gce, openstack, metal) - it relies on whatever template provisioned an
Ubuntu 16.04 VM (none in your metal case) - and a post script to setup the NFS
share - the rancher script only sets up docker, helm, kubernetes (via rancher)
and configures a local kubectl and host registration callback - the callback
can be repurposed for other nodes.

   The latest is still attached to the JIRA - for use by the entrypoint for the
Azure arm template for example.
   I use the script regularly for VMWare VMs.
https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-325
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/47315/
https://jira.onap.org/secure/attachment/11558/oom_rancher_setup.sh

   It has however also been merged as of last week below - where it will be
kept up to date in the project.
https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/deploy/rancher/oom_rancher_setup.sh

   Follow the guides to configure your cluster - the openstack page is fully
filled out - I am still writing up manual instructions to provision each
cluster node - as I have been working on the automated script to do this -
there is an example of a client host script in the wiki
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Windriver+ONAP+Developer+Cloud

/michael