Hi ,

I am currently exploring AAF. I couldn't find much of the information in the
wiki to understand the how differenct components fit together. I am following
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/AAF+Installation+Guide which helps  to bring
up only auth-service containers. But according to the document, I should have
runaafCli.sh file to get into CLI mode. But the file is missing, even in
Amsterdam branch.

How AAF could resolve the role dependency for SDC. Like "cs0008" user can
design and onboard VNF package, how SDC decides who is designer or governor
etc.,

Is there a script which brings all components up like auth-gui etc.,

Can you help me with these queries?

Best Regards

Bharath T