Hi PTLs,

This email is to summarize on the latest activities to reach Beijing Release
Sign-Off this Thursday, June 7, 2018.

1.       Docker image: All projects that need to Release a new Docker Image
(and thus update accordingly the Docker manifest file) must email LF Helpdesk
by 2 pm PDT on Tuesday, June 5 including a link to the proper specific Jenkins
build job that generated the selected candidate build (e.g.
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/oparent/job/oparent-master-release-version-java-daily/124/).
 Ultimately, the Docker manifest
file<https://git.onap.org/integration/tree/version-manifest/src/main/resources/docker-manifest.csv?h=beijing>
 (In Beijing Branch) should not contain words such as "latest", "SNAPSHOT" or
"STAGING" but only version number. If necessary, also update the Java manifest
file. All the release process is documented in
wiki<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Independent+Versioning+and+Release+Process>.

2.       Release Notes: I have updated for most projects the "Security Notes"
within each Release Notes. Thanks to review and merge its content (feel free to
amend to fix typo, if any). Also, it is not necessary to list in the Release
Notes all issues fixed into Beijing Release, but only the main one that were
visible in Amsterdam externally to users. Same approach for "New Features", it
is not necessary to list all Jira Stories implemented in Beijing, but rather
focus on describing the 3-4 main features of your project. Last, Release Notes
are cumulative (all release notes go in a single file); information for Beijing
Release goes on the top of the file.

3.       Release Sign-Off Template: The Release Sign-Off template is available
in
wiki<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Deliverables+for+Release+Sign-Off+Milestone+Checklist+Template>.
 Please fill it out and keep me posted on its availability so I can review.
Let me know if you have question, I will be glad to help.
Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis