Hi,
The security team is working on a
page(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Recommended+Protocols) that gives an
outline of what protocols to use and what to avoid. Currently, we have entries
for Rest based clients and adding a section for SSH.
We wanted to add a section for DMaaP(Kafka) as well since it will be used by
multiple services. In my research for DMaaP, I see that there are 2 ways you
can use DMaap

  1.  Using the REST-based API client
  2.  Through the UI(DMD)
I want to confirm if there is any other way to communicate with DMaaP other
than the REST-based client or the UI. If there are other ways through with the
services interact with DMaaP then we need to add that to the recommendation
list as well.
So anyone from DMaaP team can confirm this that will be great.
Also if anyone else can think of any other protocols that is being used in ONAP
please let us know so that we can update the page.
Thanks
Arul

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>