Hi Tai,
We need the substitution_mapping grammar feature from TOSCA YAML v1.2.
Thinh

From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Tal Liron
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 9:25 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Michela <michela.bevilac...@ericsson.com>; Lando,Michael
<ml6...@intl.att.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [SO] is YAML v1.2 supported ?

I think you mean TOSCA 1.2. (YAML 1.2 is supported by most TOSCA parsers.)

If you do mean TOSCA 1.2, then it is on the roadmap for Puccini which will soon
be tested as a candidate for parsing TOSCA in SO. (It currently supports TOSCA
1.1.)

What are the particular TOSCA 1.2 features that you need?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:27 AM, Alex Vul