From: William Kurkian <wkurki...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:36 PM
To: VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv7...@att.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] DCAE event Guaranteed Delivery

Thanks, that is very clear and helpful.

I just have one more question. In the case where the messages are accumulating
on the queue in the VES, is that in memory? So if the memory state is lost,
then the messages are lost?

I will be running this in an environment without full production support, so I
figuring out some failure cases.

Thanks,
William

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 5:22 PM VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY