From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Michael O'Brien
<frank.obr...@amdocs.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM
To: "'helpd...@onap.org'" <helpd...@onap.org>, onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] JIRA - serious performance/rendering issues this
morning again

LF Hi,
   Jira is experiencing a lot of slowdown and rendering issues this morning
again – on 3 different machines and 2 different networks – to be sure.
   This has been happening periodically for a couple weeks – can we get a RCA
on this issue
   Thank you
   /michael
you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amdocs.com_about_email-2Ddisclaimer&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=jwTiArcEj6aUX0HjV0M3dT12gUtk7rC07xpgpVZkS_4&m=5nXFywzXkNoluZgGiVjHMu04-ByIzZLuPIA_Wssub-Y&s=u7ITIkEZd-7bJHLs-oMmEl0gDXvgVuNKisxpyrgUfyM&e=>