Definitely still happening as of today.

Thanks Jess

Pam

On 7/4/18, 1:48 AM, "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org on behalf of Jessica Wagantall
via RT" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org on behalf of
onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

    Spoke to our INFRA team.

    We are looking closely into this and saving reports of CPU, I/O, network
    statistics for this few days to detect any inconsistencies.

    Thanks!
    Jess

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amdocs.com_about_email-2Ddisclaimer&d=DwIFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=jwTiArcEj6aUX0HjV0M3dT12gUtk7rC07xpgpVZkS_4&m=KrecPYhTmkDVzaZ6EX0wpKd-tMPj_7sMRP7_XTk2Tbg&s=HkqvaIzob8Es6QhYudoz4z-m-xaPeXneNkICjvCmcEw&e=