From: FORSYTH, JAMES [mailto:jf2...@att.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 3:35 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: SEAUDI Abdelmuhaimen OBS/CSO
Subject: FW: [onap-discuss] How to add a signed cerificate to AAI OOM BEIJING

Hi, Seaudi,

See below.

Thanks,
jimmy

From: HARISH V KAJUR <vk2...@att.com>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 3:52 PM
To: "FORSYTH, JAMES" <jf2...@att.com>

Hi Jimmy,

Yes we weren’t able to keep the certificate in oom due to limitations of the
secret.
I believe the file is stored as a secret in the config map but we didn’t add
the file here:

oom/kubernetes/aai/resources/config/haproxy/aai.pem

[cid:image002.jpg@01D40EF7.F2ED83B0]

They would need to update this file:

https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/aai/templates/deployment.yaml

under volumes add this with same spacing:

        - name: aai-haproxy-sec
          configMap:
            name: aai-haproxy-secret

And under volumeMounts: