From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Arul Nambi
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:07 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-sec...@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Att: PTL - Languages supported in ONAP

Hi PTL's/Community,
In the security committee we are looking for the list of languages that needs
to be supported when we come up with new tools for code coverage and static
analysis.
Currently we know of

  1.  Java(ofcourse)
  2.  Javascript
We think that we will need PHP and Phyton, but need confirmation from the
projects(preferably PTLs) about the language support that is needed and the
name of the project.
There is a query in gerrit which can be used to find projects with certain file
extensions, but it hard think of all the languauges.
Once we have a complete list I can update the wiki page so that in future we
will know the languages that we support.
Regards
Arul