+1 for Ram koya

Thanks
Sai Gandham

From: LUNANUOVA, DOMINIC
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:31 PM
To: KOYA, RAMPRASAD <rk5...@att.com>; 'onap-discuss@lists.onap.org'
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; GANDHAM, SAI <sg4...@att.com>; UNNAVA, SUNIL
<su6...@att.com>; 'hg0071...@techmahindra.com' <hg0071...@techmahindra.com>
Subject: RE: [DMaaP] - PTL Nominations

+1

From: KOYA, RAMPRASAD
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:57 PM
To: 'onap-discuss@lists.onap.org'
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>>; GANDHAM, SAI
<sg4...@att.com<mailto:sg4...@att.com>>; UNNAVA, SUNIL
<su6...@att.com<mailto:su6...@att.com>>; 'hg0071...@techmahindra.com'
<hg0071...@techmahindra.com<mailto:hg0071...@techmahindra.com>>; LUNANUOVA,
DOMINIC (DOMINIC) <d...@research.att.com<mailto:d...@research.att.com>>

Dear ONAP DMaaP Committers,

I would like to nominate myself for the role of PTL of ONAP DMaaP project.

I was the PTL of ONAP DMaaP project in the past year and delivered both
Amsterdam and Beijing release. I've been with AT&T for more than 6 years,
during which I developed many solutions including highly scalable enterprise
grade CICD enabled microservice, data analytics and machine learning reusable
templates minimizing application development allowing developers to focus on
core business functions.  Also provided product vision, architecture and
leadership to API platform modernization supporting microservices by delivering
Docker/Kubernetes based platform, Java, node.js and python based enterprise
grade application development templates.

My overall qualifications:

I had over 25+ years of experience working as lead architect of large-scale,
mission-critical projects including open sourcing common platforms and
frameworks, and also adopting a lot of opensource products with in enterprises.
Led the product architecture and development of highly innovative and
self-sufficiency tools, frameworks and SDKs supporting 180k+ wireless
application developers, 200+ partners and 2000+ enterprises in creating mobile
applications. Launched many of the industry first mobile data products and
solutions in the world, including launching the first mobile app store, first
mobile handsets that supported OTA app downloads, handset and product launches
involving 3G, 4G and LTE networks.

I enjoyed working with you in the past and hope to continue getting your
support going forward.

Regards,
Ram Koya