Hi,

What I usually do is identify the bundle/bundles that I want to reload. Then I
set bundle:watch bundleID so that karaf reload the bundle if the underlying jar
is changed in the /system folder.
Then locally I build the new jar, docker cp / kubectl cp the new jar under
/opt/opendayglith/current/system/org/onap/XYZ where XYZ is the exact path where
the jar is located.
This avoids restarting the whole karaf container when developing.

HTH,
Alexis