Correction:

I said 26 May below, I meant 26 March 2020.  Tomorrow!

Thanks,
jimmy

From: "FORSYTH, JAMES" <jf2...@att.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:04 PM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: #aai ALERT: Expiring AAI->AAF certificate in master & elalto!!!

Dear ONAP Community,

Please be advised that the certificates that aai-resources and aai-traversal
are using will expire on 26 May, 2020 – that’s tomorrow (or today already for
some of you).

In order to keep your environments running, there is a commit for elalto here:

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/aai/oom/+/104419

And for master:

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/c/aai/oom/+/104416

You can cherry pick these to keep your AAI running while we work on getting
them merged.

Thanks for your patience, my auto-scan job failed on these AAF certs and I was
under the wrong assumption that they were synced with the AAF issued server
certs AAI is using that expire in September of this year.

Any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
jimmy