Hi Vijay,

from the BBS team side, RCC and VES mapper are not strictly necessary. They are
only needed if the vendor equipment requires RESTCONF.
At the moment, we cannot guarantee resources to implement the maintenance tasks
required in Guilin, so it’s fine for us to deprecate them.
In case we get additional support before Guilin/M1, I will let you know.

Regards,
David

On 30 Jun 2020, at 19:05, Vijay VK <vv7...@att.com<mailto:vv7...@att.com>>