From:Vijay VK <vv7...@att.com>
To:onap-usecasesub <onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org>;onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org,bf1...@att.com>
Cc:onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>;onap-arc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>
Date:2020-06-30 22:35:50
Subject:[onap-tsc] Call for support from CCPVN/BBS Usecase for DCAE mS
(RESTConf and VESAdapter)

CCPVN/BBS Usecase team,
The following MS were introduced in DCAE during R3/R4 release in support of
your usecase.

  *   VES Adapter/Mapper  (original contribution from TechM)
  *   RESTConf collector (original contribution from Huawei)

However for both El-Alto and Frankfurt releases, there has been no active
development/support offered.  In-addition to backlog, these components are due
for security updates (vulnerabilities fixes, java11 upgrade etc.) that are
mandated by TSC for Guilin.

Please confirm if you are still requiring these microservices to be continued,
if so I do expect usecase teams to provide resources for support (if any
question on work entailed/jira’s – pls reach out to me).
In the absence of volunteer or confirmation of these services being required –
there is risk of deprecating this components for Guilin.  Would appreciate your
response soon as Guilin/M1 is due next week.

Regards,
Vijay
(DCAE PTL)