Hello,

I am trying to run SDC Frankfurt with oom. I have enabled AAF, Portal, and SDC.
After deployment, AAF and Portal seems to be working ok, but the
"onap-sdc-cs-config-cassandra" is always failing, as a result other SDC
components can't start either.

The error message I have got is:

[cid:image001.png@01D65545.4E37C330]

I accessed to the container and try to run cqlsh manually, and get the same
error, which seems to mean that cqlsh command is not working in the container
at all.

[cid:image002.png@01D65545.4E37C330]

Doesn't anybody have an idea, why I have such issues? Thanks a lot in advance!

Kr,

Xue