on the clamp pod logs found in your results.zip I can see

java.sql.SQLException: No active connection found for master : Host '10.42.4.7'
is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server
However in the Init we can see that the DB is seen as Ready

2020-07-06 06:52:41,385 - INFO - Checking if mariadb  is ready
2020-07-06 06:52:41,615 - INFO - Deployment frankfurt-mariadb  is ready

do you have specific network rules to prevent such connection?

your deployments in error
- frankfurt-aaf-cert-service => certificates expired yesterday (but not
critical until your use case is not using this module specifically)
- frankfurt-aaf-hello => not an issue
- frankfurt-clamp-backend => due to the SQL exception the backend cannot
connect the DB
- frankfurt-clamp-dash-es => link to clamp backend
- frankfurt-sdnc-portal => not an issue

+ Sylvain (OOM) and Christophe (Clamp)

/Morgan