Hi Andrew,

I see the same problem as I am incorporating the certInitializer into policy.
  The system installs fine but the individual components are unregistered
(still see dmaap, portal, etc .. resources working ok  but don't show with
"helm ls", nor can't be deleted with "helm undeploy").

I believe the problem is with the truststore resources:

https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/common/certInitializer/resources

that make in into 1 or more  "*-certs" configmaps per component that uses the
certInitializer.

The main culprit is the truststoreONAPall.jks.b64 that is significantly large:
156K in size.

One potential solution that the OOM could consider, would be to move those
files outside the certInitializer configmap to some other global object, since
they seem static, and the certInitializer don't seem to do much with them, just
a placeholder for them.

Jorge