Hi everyone,
I am using ONAP Frankfurt. I want to instantiate a simple service. But when it
comes to multicloud-pike it can't connect to msb-iag. multicloud-pike tries to
connect using http protocol and to port 80 of msb-iag but msb-iag listens on
port 443. I have updated the MSB_PORT environment variable in multicloud-pike
but it is still using http protocol and thus can not send request to msb-iag. I
think multicloud-pike code is not maintained any more and is out of date. Is
that right? How can I fix this problem? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Aliakbar